Rubover Set Platinum Diamond Ring
'Real diamonds that don't cost the earth'
- Platinum ring
- Horseshoe cutout detail on side of cradle (can be filled if preferred)
- 1.01 carat lab grown diamond
- Radiant cut diamond
- Diamond dimentions 6.16 x 5.41 x 3.71mm
- Colour: D
- Clarity: VVS2
- Ring size 'L'
- Valued at $7000
This is a 'lab grown' diamond..
- The differences between Natural Diamonds and Lab-Grown Diamonds cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- Our Lab-Grown diamonds are exactly the same as mined diamonds right down to the atom. However, Lab-Grown diamonds are much better for the environment and are 100% ethical.
- Natural Diamonds have tiny amounts of nitrogen, while Lab-Grown Diamonds have no nitrogen. This is one of the signifiers gemologists use to identify if a diamond is Lab-Grown or natural..
For our selection of chains, have a look here Chele Clarkin Jewellery Chain Collection
Delivery: We will be in touch within 24 hours from receiving your order to let you know when you can expect your purchase to be delivered. Please note that the majority of stone set items are custom made and can take anywhere between 1-6 weeks in production depending on the item.Changed your mind? We are open to discuss exchanges to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for (this doesn't include sizing)