Round Bangle Sizing:
Standard Round Bangle Sizes:
To find out what size you need, the best option is to measure the internal diameter of a well fitting bangle you already have.
Draw around the inside of the bangle
Measure across the middle of the circle
Please do not measure your wrist and choose the size based on that.
If you do not have a bangle to measure, or you are ordering for a friend, we recommend a Medium size as this will fit most.
Follow these directions to measure your finger. They will give an approximate guide to establish your ring size.
For a completely accurate measurement go to a jeweller and have your finger sized precisely.
- Use a piece of string to wrap around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine which measurement is your ring size.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest.
- This method is an estimation, we can not be held responsible for any sizings taken incorrectly.
- Make sure you can slide the correct size over your knuckle